• The course will be completed in a single 8 hr class. Reason being is that scouts and scouters already have a basic background in first aid.
• The class will be both inside and outside. If the weather is bad the 2nd half could also be completed indoors.
• Students are be required to bring a backpack, packed as if the were going backpacking.
Note: To keep the cost down, All reading and reference material are to be download from the Red Cross Website http://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/program-highlights/cpr-first-aid/wi...
• Cost would be $55.00 per person
• Adults who attend wilderness trips.
• Saturday, May 24th -8AM to 5PM.
315 North Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Class size is limited to 20 persons so if you are interested please sign up on the troop website ASAP. Sign-up will close May 17th.